<td align="center" style="background: #000000; color: #FFFFFF;">Kt's Random Movie Quote:
'Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.'
- Ash, Army of Darkness
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com</td>
Evil day of Doom (doom, doom, doom, doom...)
1. Fixed paper and turned in to Eng 300
2. Gave oral report on paper that was amazingly the correct length of time
3. Thought it was a good idea to give said oral report after 4 shots of espresso.
4. Realized the error of my ways. Report was approximately 30% vocalized pauses (Umm....), 60% pure caffeine, & 10% information.
5. Continued to feel like death on legs.
6. Ate soup, the only food type substance of the day.
7. Felt even more like death on legs.
8. Started doing laundry.
9. Watched girlfriend finish Nanowrimo. Yay, girlfriend! Woo! Pretty impressive considering 20K of it was in the last 4 days. (If one missed the memo, I gave up on Nano about 37K words ago...)
10. Decided I wanted to go to walmart.
11. Bought luden's cough drops to stave off imminent death. Yes, I know they don't really help. I don't care.
12. Realized it is now December. Yay-ness.
13. Decided to come back to dorm and die in relative comfort.
14. Remebered laundry is in dryer. Decided to finish typing up lj post anyway.
Let's see, what else did I mean to write about today?
Humorous moment of the day:
A woman came into work this morning to get a new ID because she got married and changed her name. Her new last name? Nipple
. Dead serious. If I got married to someone with the last name Nipple, no power on this earth could convince me to legally change my name.
Scary moment of the day:
One of the elevators in our dorm is broken. Normally, I wouldn't care or even notice since I live on the second floor and thus rarely take the elevator, but it was making a horrendous beeping sound, so I happened to glance over at it. Bad idea. The little display that tells you what floor it's on? Definitely said "13". This would be odd in and of itself since most buildings don't call their thirteenth floor 13, but our building only has 10 floors! Crazy elevator. I have surmised that it somehow became trapped in hell. My girlfriendly-type suggested that this was unlikely since it was trapped *up*, but I firmly disagree. The elevator has fallen into a space-time-continuum-shift-wormhole-
Is that all I had to say? There might have been more, but now I don't remember. *sigh* So tired. I really need to go get my laundry.
I think, after getting my laundry, I shall read soothing House/Wilson slash, then go to sleep forever. I have to turn in a short paper in my 9:30 class tomorrow morning, but I've decided I'm going to skip class, write it in the morning and e-mail it to him, solely because he's the only prof I have who actually lets people turn things in through email plus my afternoon class tomorrow got cancelled so I see no reason to get out of bed at all.